In-Person Attendance Information (Worship Service)
- Everyone joining us in person must continue to follow public health guidelines, including practicing physical distancing, bringing a non-medical mask and wearing it when physical distancing is a challenge, washing hands frequently and thoroughly, and avoiding touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Please do not bring any unregistered persons to the worship.
- While every effort is made to keep the premises safe, please understand that you are choosing to attend at your own risk.
- Since protocols are in place we are advising you to please arrive at least 20 minutes before the service. The Church doors will close at 4:00 pm.
- After parking your car, please maintain appropriate physical distancing as you approach the building and keep 6 feet apart from other families as you enter.
- Please use the hand sanitizer station before entry into the sanctuary.
- Once in the sanctuary make your way to an open seat. Ushers will guide you.
During the Service
- Please refrain from loud singing.
- Use the open side door to access the large washrooms.
- Please bring your own mask.
Leaving the church
- At the end of the service, ensure you are maintaining appropriate physical distancing while exiting through the lobby and keep moving to the exit so that others can exit behind you.